O2 New Pay As You Go Tariffs for 2022
Great news from O2. New and improved tariffs have been announced and are available right now. The new Pay As You Go tariffs to bring you more value than ever.
Big Bundle data sim cards are improving, with increased data allowances and now with UNLIMITED texts and data.
O2 have also committed not to reintroduce roaming charges in the EU following Brexit, up to 25GB usage each month.*
* Most UK networks promoted free EU roaming as a feature of their tariffs - in fact it was an EU ruling that forced networks not to charge any additional fees when unsing your phone in the EU!
- £10 Big Bundles get even more data, now 7GB
- £15 Big Bundles now give you 15GB. That's an extra 6GB.
- £20 Big Bundles are back, and give you 30GB data.
- £30 Big Bundles now get a massive 100GB, and now include a further 500 minutes to 29 countries worldwide
Order your free O2 Sim card here
O2 Classic, O2 £5 Big Bundle and O2 International sims are being discontinued.
Once our stocks of O2 £5 sims have exhausted we recommend the EE £5 Pay As You Go sim as a good alternative.
These sim cards will be available until we run out of stock or until withdrawn by O2 (international sim now unavailable, we recommend the Lebara sim card as an alternative). You will be able to remain on these tariffs as long as you wish, but O2 will encourage you to switch to an alternative tariff.
The £20 Big Bundle is back, and now includes 30GB data.
Remember all tariffs now include UNLIMITED UK minutes and texts.
Top up lasts 30 days, and minimum top up will remain at £10.
* A "month" is classed as 30 days for the purpose of top up allowance.
Order your Free O2 Sim cards here