Terms and conditions for our free Sony XB13 Speaker offer
- The free Sony XB13 speaker offer (herein after called the Free Speaker Offer and referred to as the "offer item" or "speakers") is limited to the purchase of Gold Number Sim cards, with a basket total of not less than £99, not including P&P. One or more sims may be purchase but the minimum order value must be at least £99.
- The offer is for a maximum of ONE free speaker per person, regardless of the number of items purchased. Additional speakers may be purchased from this website, subject to availability.
- Maximum free speakers = 1 per person, 3 per household.
- We have a limited number of speakers available for this offer and we reserve the right to cancel any order or withdraw the offer where we believe that the offer is being abused in any way.
- Offer items will be sent as part of your order but may be sent separately. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
- We will endeavour to provide a black speaker, but colour may vary.
- All sim cards are strictly issued to be used "as the network intended". Do not order sims for one-off use or if you do not intend to use the sim card in any other way than intended by the network.
- Network terms apply at all times and are subject to change without notice.
- Due to the nature of the product, returns are not accepted for sim cards under any circumstances once the outer packaging has been opened. In the unlikely event that there is a fault with a sim card, a return must be requested and any offer item, including the Free Speaker Offer, MUST be returned unused and in it's original packaging along with the order item. Return postage cost is the responsibility of the buyer.
- We reserve the right to charge up to the full R.R.P. value of the offer item (currently £59.99) if the item is not returned to us in new condition in original packaging, or not returned at all.
- The offer runs until the published date (25 January 2023), or until stocks last, whichever is the sooner. We reserve the right to discontinue the offer early if we find it necessary to do so, for example if supplies are exhausted early.
IMPORTANT: If you feel that your package has been tampered with you MUST inform us IN WRITING within 24 hours of receipt (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org), and you must not continue to open the package. Accompany any message with photos. Do not accept, or if the carrier asks for a signature do not sign for, a damaged or opened package, as you take ownership of that package once you have accepted it. It is your responsibility to examine the package when it is offered to you. We cannot accept claims for loss or damage for packages that have been left in a "safe place", if you have nominated such a place for delivery.
- Any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Note that sims are only guaranteed for up to 30 days, as each sim will have its own expiry date and not all networks publish the expiry date. We strongly advise you to top up or transfer any sim card that you purchase within 30 days of the date of your order.
For Gold Number Sim Cards. note that all sales are final. Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions page for full details.Click here to see our full range of UK sim cards